Revenue from mortgage lending boosted Bank of Hawaii in the fourth quarter. Earnings at the $13.7 billion-asset company rose 2.6% from a year earlier, to $40.3 million.
Bank of Hawaii Boosted by Mortgages in 4Q
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app