An out-of-court settlement in Mount Holly, N.J., means that the court will not weigh in on whether the controversial legal theory can be used in fair-lending cases.
Banks Disappointed Supreme Court Won't Hear Disparate Impact Case
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues