The Justice Department has added a former executive at Countrywide to a lawsuit that accuses Bank of America (BAC) of causing billions of dollars of losses to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
DOJ Adds Former Countrywide Exec to B of A Mortgage Suit
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues