The $806 million-asset company and the FDIC entered into a consent order related to AML and Bank Secrecy Act controls, staffing and administration, Banesco said Friday.
FDIC Tells Banesco USA in Florida to Fix Anti-Laundering Controls
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app