The banking industry's reputation took a major hit in the wake of the financial crisis. Now consumers are seeing banks in a better light, according to a new survey from the American Customer Satisfaction Index.
Banks' Customer Satisfaction Returns to Pre-Crisis Levels: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter