The Independent Community Bankers of America and the American Association of Bank Directors warned regulators that the Volcker Rule will force banks to lower capital to dangerously low levels.
Volcker Rule a Threat to Small Banks, Industry Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues