The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is poised for a comprehensive look at the relationships between universities and banks, one that some say is likely to result in new disclosures for debit cards and restrictions on other practices.
CFPB Scrutiny of Bank-College Partnerships Deepens
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues