Federal Reserve Board Governor Jeremy Stein on Thursday urged policymakers to consider using some of the central bank's monetary policy to help address gaps in regulation and foster greater financial stability.
Fed's Stein: Monetary Policy Tools Can Aid Financial Stability
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app