The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. has made it a little easier for institutions to hire employees who previously had committed insignificant crimes, the agency said Friday.
Hiring Process Eased for Minor Criminal Offenders, FDIC Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app