Federal Reserve Board Vice Chair Janet Yellen said Monday that policymakers continue to face a significant number of headwinds that have stalled often "forceful" efforts by the central bank to jump start an economic recovery.
Fed's Yellen: Full Economic Recovery Will Take Years
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app