The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. proposed steps Tuesday that could open the door to U.S. banks satisfying a United Kingdom mandate to treat foreign and domestic depositors more equitably.
FDIC Floats Compromise Over U.K. Depositor Treatment
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter