All 12 Federal Reserve Bank presidents on Tuesday endorsed efforts by regulators to reform the $2.9 trillion money market mutual fund industry.
Fed Presidents Back FSOC Effort to Reform Money-Market Mutual Funds
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app