The attorneys general of eight states are requesting to join a lawsuit that challenges the constitutionality of the Dodd-Frank Act and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Eight More States Join Lawsuit Against Dodd-Frank
FEB 13, 2013 5:44pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE