Citigroup has entered an agreement to buy the Best Buy private-label card portfolio, which has about $7 billion in loans, from Capital One Financial Corp. Citi has also agreed to issue and manage new Best Buy-branded cards in the U.S.
Citi to Buy $7 Billion Best Buy Card Portfolio from Capital One
FEB 19, 2013 9:55am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE