Delinquencies on U.S. automobile loans by banks increased in the fourth quarter of last year but remained low by historical standards, according to a new report.
Bank Auto Loan Delinquencies Remain Low: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app