Smaller financial institutions should lend outside of a new ultra-safe class of mortgages created by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, according to Richard Cordray, the agency's director.
Cordray Urges Lenders to Move Beyond Safe QM Loans
FEB 27, 2013 11:33am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE