Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew presided over his first Financial Stability Oversight Council meeting on Thursday only hours after being sworn into his position by President Obama.
Lew Chairs His First FSOC Meeting; More Work Ahead on Nonbank SIFIs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter