The Florida company looked like a seller last year, but a secondary offering of nearly 20 million shares will let PE profit and should arm BankUnited with a more valuable currency for buying banks.
BankUnited to Strengthen M&A Buying Power After Stock Offering
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues