Loan demand by businesses and consumers remained mostly level in the fourth quarter across the country, according to a survey released by the Federal Reserve Board on Wednesday.
Loan Demand Stays Steady With Some Improvement: Fed Survey
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter