The House Agriculture Committee passed a bill by unanimous voice vote on Wednesday to address ongoing concerns with the implementation of certain derivatives rules under the Dodd-Frank reform law.
House Agriculture Committee Passes Cross-Border Swaps Bill
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app