Trading revenues in the fourth quarter hit a record high despite being down from the previous quarter due to seasonal trends, according to a report issued Wednesday by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
Trading Revenue Falls in 4Q, OCC Says, But Higher Than Normal
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter