Share buybacks have been dormant at big banks and dividends remain slim, but capital payouts are gaining momentum after this winters stress tests.
Bank Capital Payouts Recover Slowly: Interactive Graphic
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues