In a speech before the American Bankers Association, Sen. Jon Tester vowed he would hold Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac accountable and ensure a level playing field to the secondary market for community banks.
Tester Urges Congress to Take Up GSE Reform
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app