Sens. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, and David Vitter, R-La., speaking at a forum co-hosted by American Banker, hinted at several potential changes from a draft copy of the legislation that was leaked to the media earlier this month.
Brown, Vitter Signal Changes To 'Too Big To Fail' Bill
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues