Sen. David Vitter, R-La., revealed significant changes Wednesday morning to his legislation with Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, to address concerns over "too big to fail."
Vitter Lays Out Capital Requirements In 'Too Big To Fail' Bill
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues