The elimination of a requirement that ATMs have physical placards notifying users of any fees should end a wave of litigation against banks and credit unions.
Banks Relieved As New Law Signals End to ATM Suits
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app