The elimination of a requirement that ATMs have physical placards notifying users of any fees should end a wave of litigation against banks and credit unions.
Banks Relieved As New Law Signals End to ATM Suits
JAN 10, 2013 12:12pm ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE