Federal Reserve Board Gov. Daniel Tarullo is not backing a "too big to fail" bill introduced by Sens. Sherrod Brown and David Vitter this week and doesn't plan to, either.
Fed's Tarullo Not on Board with 'Too Big to Fail' Bill
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter