Authorities in Charlotte, N.C., are taking special security measures ahead of Bank of America's annual meeting Wednesday. Protests are already beginning on social media and in the streets today.
B of A Meeting Has Charlotte Girding for Protests
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues