JPMorgan Chase's (JPM) board is expected to dock the bonuses of chief executive Dimon and former chief financial officer Douglas Braunstein, as a consequence of the company's $6 billion trading loss at its chief investment office last spring, the Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
JPM 'Whale' Loss Endangers Jamie Dimon's Bonus Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter