Banks with at least $10 billion of assets approved 14.9% of loans between $250,000 and $3 million in December, up nearly two percentage points from a month earlier and the highest rate in roughly a year, according to an index published Wednesday.
Small Biz Borrowers See More Approvals from Big Banks: Survey
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues