Comptroller of the Currency Tom Curry said regulators should take another look at the leverage ratio as part of a Basel III rule, another sign that the agencies are considering raising the standard.
OCC's Curry Endorses Revisiting Basel III Leverage Ratio
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues