A combination of low yields and loosening terms may be setting banks up for trouble in the event of an economic downturn, one of the nation's top credit ratings agencies said Monday.
Low Yields, Loosening Terms Raise Risk for Banks: Moody's
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter