The city of Providence, R.I., has sued Santander Bank, alleging that bank violated the Fair Housing Act by refusing to make prime mortgage loans available in minority communities.
City of Providence Sues Santander on Mortgage Redlining Claims
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter