The emergence of several regional banks in California could prompt smaller institutions to weigh their M&A options. Higher operating costs and limited revenue opportunities could also force more consolidation in the state.
California Has Potential for More M&A, Stronger Pricing
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app