The addition of a new community bank section in the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.'s quarterly bank earnings report is meant to make up for distortions in how large banks drive industry data.
FDIC Putting Spotlight on Small Bank Data, Trends
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter