Lawmakers are ramping up pressure on the Department of Justice and banking regulators to curtail their efforts under Operation Choke Point, including prepping legislation that would grant institutions a safe harbor in certain circumstances.
Lawmakers Readying Legislation to Rein In Operation Choke Point
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter