Bank of the Carolinas in Mocksville, N.C., has significantly increased its number of authorized shares at it looks to meet capital requirements tied to a regulatory order.
Bank of the Carolinas Adds Stock in Effort to Meet Cap Requirements
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app