Economic growth will rebound in the second quarter, averaging 3.1% over next six quarters, but the housing market may not be as strong due to constraints on lending, according to bank economists.
Bank Economists See Strong Growth, Lagging Housing Market
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues