The House Financial Services Committee approved a series of bills on Wednesday, including several key changes to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the Financial Stability Oversight Council.
House Banking Panel Approves CFPB, FSOC Measures
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter