HSBC Holdings said Irene Dorner will retire as chief executive of its U.S. banking unit and will be succeeded by HSBC executive Patrick Burke.
HSBC USA Chief Dorner to Retire; Patrick Burke to Take Over
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues