Six directors at Solera National Bancorp have resigned as the Lakewood, Colo., company remains embroiled in a messy public struggle with its biggest investor.
Six Solera Directors Resign as Proxy Fight Persists
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app