Six directors at Solera National Bancorp have resigned as the Lakewood, Colo., company remains embroiled in a messy public struggle with its biggest investor.
Six Solera Directors Resign as Proxy Fight Persists
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues