Six directors resigned after the company contested an activist investor's successful effort to wrest board control. As a court battle looms and regulators watch, the company could struggle to find replacement directors.
Solera Turmoil Shows Dangers of Unresolved Proxy Battles
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues