Huntington Bancshares' (HBAN) fourth-quarter profits fell 6% from the same quarter in 2012, to $158 million, due largely to a sharp decline in mortgage banking income.
Huntington Beats Estimates Despite Profit Drop
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app