WASHINGTON — The Federal Reserve Board said Tuesday it will give four large banking firms, including Citigroup, more than six additional months to resubmit capital plans as part of stress test requirements overseen by the central bank.
Fed Extends Deadline for Resubmitted Capital Plans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues