A growing number of community banks are adopting bank-owned life insurance as a way to counter shrinking loan margins and diminished returns on other investments. BOLI can also help banks that are trying to meet higher capital requirements.
Why Smaller Banks Are Buying Employee Life Insurance
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app