WASHINGTON — The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's watchdog is estimating a total price tag of nearly $216 million for the bureau's renovation of its headquarters.
CFPB Renovation Costs Could Reach $216 Million, IG Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter