The McLean, Va.-based issuer saw its U.S. card loan volume decline in 2013, and this year's forecast looks only slightly better.
Capital One Sees Little Pickup in Card Loans Until 2nd Half of Year
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues