Mian, a money services business in Georgia, has agreed to pay the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network a $45,000 penalty for repeatedly violating the Bank Secrecy Act.
Fincen Fines Ga. Check Casher for Anti-Laundering Violations
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter