The Virginia and West Virginia bankers associations have intensified merger discussions and could combine into a single trade group by year's end, according to a report Tuesday from Richmond BizSense.
Virginia, West Virginia Trade Groups in Merger Talks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter